Phonak hearing aids are available at Krista Szalc, Audiology PLLC. Phonak is one of the global leaders in developing and manufacturing hearing aids and is recognized by hearing healthcare professionals for the company’s product leadership and innovative features built into their entire product line. Their goal is to improve the quality of life of people with hearing loss, and they strive to overcome technological limitations so that all people are able to hear, understand, and fully enjoy life’s rich landscapes of sound. That is why we believe Phonak hearing aids may offer the perfect solution for your hearing needs.
The company is also known for its specialty hearing aid devices which use wireless technology to deliver improved hearing and quality of life; so it is no surprise that Phonak has won several awards for their hearing aid products. Concentrating on the design, development, production and worldwide distribution of advanced digital hearing aids, Phonak continues to provide high-quality hearing aid solutions for both adults and children with all levels of hearing loss. Phonak also has a complete range of hearing systems and accessories that fit any user’s individual needs.
Features and Benefits of Phonak Hearing Aids include:
- EchoBlock: helps in environments that frequently cause echoes
- SoundRelax: reduces annoying sounds
- RealEar Sound: provides natural sound orientation
- WindBlock Management Technology: suppresses wind blowing sounds which is a common problem with hearing aid users
- NoiseBlock Processing: offers premium comfort in background noise
- WhistleBlock Technology: offers feedback-free hearing
- QuickSync: helps you control both instruments with one touch
- WaterResistance: for complete protection
- SoundRecover: accommodates high frequencies, such as singing birds, which many people suffering from hearing loss cannot distinguish
- Zoom Control Technology: allows the wearer to choose the hearing focus
- Sound Flow Technology: creates a seamless transition between hearing situations and environments
- DuoPhone: allows the listener to follow a phone conversation with both ears
- Wireless Compatibility: compatible with nearly every complementary wireless communication systems
Our audiologist will assist you in choosing the best hearing aid for your level of hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget. Learn more about Phonak hearing aid devices. Contact us and schedule an appointment at one of the Hornell, Dansville & Wellsville Hearing Centers near you.