Dr. Krista Szalc, Audiology PLLC is proud to offer Starkey hearing aids. Starkey is a highly regarded American made hearing aid manufacturer and provides one of the widest ranges of hearing aid devices for those who are hearing impaired. Starkey hearing aid products include invisible hearing aids, wireless hearing devices, and unique hearing aid solutions for the most difficult fittings.
Starkey hearing aids offer some of the latest hearing aid technology including features such as feedback elimination, remote control capabilities, FM system compatibility, water resistance and more! Featured Starkey hearing aids include: SoundLens, AMP, 3 Series, Wi Series, and the X Series.
Features and Benefits of Starkey Hearing Aids include:
- Spatial Sound 2: This technology supports the brain’s natural process of understanding speech by adding a binaural noise management system to Oticon’s unique Spatial Sound system
- T2 Remote Control: Lets you adjust memory or volume settings using any touch-tone phone
- InVision Directionality: Enhances Voice iQ2 by pinpointing sounds you want to hear and minimizing those you don’t
- Noise Management: Automatically recognizes and reduces noise for more comfortable listening in loud environments
- Automatic Telephone: Used with SurfLink Mobile, can enable hands-free cell phone conversation, while Automatic Telephone detects when you’re on the phone and adjusts setting for optimal listening
- Music & Television Processing: Automatically adjusts to the preset music and TV listening settings most comfortable for you while streaming audio from TV, computer or MP3 player directly to your hearing aids
- HydraShield®2: Makes your hearing aids resistant to water, wax, oils, sweat, humidity and corrosion
- Self Learning: Gradually and automatically learns your volume control preferences, requiring fewer manual adjustments
- Ear-to-Ear Wireless Communication: Coordinates communication between hearing aids, eliminating the need to manually adjust both devices
- Convenient Intuitive Features: Automatic voice and tone indicators tell you the status of your hearing aid and your hearing aid battery
If you are looking to get a set of hearing aids, Starkey hearing aids are a viable option. Ask our certified audiologist and hearing aid specialist which Starkey hearing aid is right for you. To schedule an appointment at one of the Hornell, Dansville & Wellsville Hearing Centers, contact Dr. Krista Szalc, Audiology PLLC today.