Unitron is a hearing aid company that manufactures high-quality hearing aids with advanced technology that sets the bar high for new industry standards. Unitron continues to work alongside hearing health care professionals to stay abreast with the needs and wants of hearing aid users. Unitron is committed to the one the thing that matters the most to people with hearing loss – Speech Understanding. That is why we at Krista Szalc, Audiology PLLC are proud to offer Unitron hearing aids to our patients.
Unitron hearing aids are designed with advanced features and are available in a wide variety of colors and styles. On top of the many options for hearing aid products, Unitron has hearing aid accessories to help you hear even more effectively. Connect to different audio devices including MP3 players, TVs, computers, and more with the use of Unitron hearing aid accessories like uDirect, Smart Control, uTV, and the Smart Alert System.
Benefits & Features of Unitron Hearing Aids include:
- SmartFocus: SmartFocus allows you to hear what’s important and “ignore” the other sounds you don’t wish to hear
- AntiShock: helps control sudden impulse noises like a door slamming, glass breaking or hands clapping without compromising speech or environmental sounds
- LearnNow: with this button your hearing aid will actually remember different hearing situations and make automatic adjustments when you encounter a similar listening environment later on
- Easy-DAI: automatically senses external audio devices and appropriately amplifies the signals
- Speech Zone: this allows both hearing aids to work together to automatically zone in on speech even in the toughest listening situations
- My Music: offers a personalized enhanced listening experience and brings out the rich, full tones of your favorite music genres
- Feedback Management System: ensures a comfortable listening experience, free from annoying whistling and other feedback sounds
See if Unitron hearing aids are right for you. Visit one of the Hornell, Dansville & Wellsville Hearing Centers to speak with our hearing care professional about your hearing loss and available hearing aid solutions. Please take a moment to contact us today and schedule an appointment for a hearing aid evaluation.